RULES FOR SUBMISSION, REVIEW AND PUBLICATION OF MANUSCRIPTS >>
1. The journal publishes materials that have not been previously published and are not intended for simultaneous publication elsewhere.
By submitting an article, the author warrants that the material is original and that this material will not be submitted for publication to other scientific journals (to third parties).
2. Articles in accordance with the journal sections should be sent to the editorial office by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org (indicating the journal’s section).
3. Manuscripts submitted for consideration to the editorial office should be prepared in accordance with the Manuscript Preparation Guidelines. Articles that do not follow the requirements of the Guidelines will not be accepted or reviewed.
4. The editorial office organizes the reviewing process (unilateral blind peer review) according to the journal’s sections. The review is performed by members of the Editorial Board or by invited experts. All reviewers are acknowledged experts on the subject of the reviewed materials and have in the past 3 years publications on the subject of peer-reviewed articles. The review process takes up to 3 months, and for articles in a foreign language – up to 5 months.
4.1. In the case of the receipt of a large number of articles for review as well as in the case of being on vacation of a large part of members of the Editorial Board, the term of the review process of articles in Russian can be extended up to 6 months, in a foreign language – up to 8 months.
5. When reviewing, the focus will be on the following issues:
- relevance of the article and the level of its scientific novelty;
- the use of scholarly sources on the subject and the correctness of citing references;
- the use of modern methods of scientific research by the author;
- correctness of discussion of scientific issues;
- the degree of the article’s readiness for publication in terms of language and style;
- the quality of the presentation of material in the article.
5.1. Responsible members of editorial office assigned to each of the sections of the journal checks the article text for incorrect borrowing (plagiarism) using the "Antiplagiat"-system after the review of the article. The results shall be documented as a report, which is attached to the review and sent to the Editorial Board.
6. The final decision on the possibility of publishing an article or rejecting it is taken at a meeting of the Editorial Board after discussing the submitted article and the reviews.
7. The editorial office sends to the authors’ e-mail addresses copies of reviews of their articles or a reasoned refusal that shall be also presented on request to the Ministry of Education and Science of Russian Federation.
The editorial office will not engage in a discussion of the merits and shortcomings of articles and other correspondence concerning the submitted materials (both accepted and not accepted for publication).
8. In the case of a negative review, the editorial office may suggest the author to improve the article according to remarks of reviewers. Modified version is subject for secondary reviewing.
9. Submitted materials are transferred to the editorial archive and will not be returned to the author. The originals of the reviews are kept at the editorial office of the journal for five years.
10. The journal does not charge authors for publication of their materials. No fees are paid to authors.
REQUIREMENTS TO THE PRESENTATION OF SCIENTIFIC ARTICLES
1. Articles should be written in Russian or English.
2. The total volume of the article should not exceed one author's sheet (40 000 characters), the font should be Times New Roman, font size 12, line spacing 1,5 (app. ~12 printed pages).
The total volume of the article includes figures (3 figures are equivalent to one page of text), tables, appendices and references.
The volume of reviews of conferences, round tables, other scientific meetings should not exceed 0,5 author's sheet, reviews of monographs, textbooks, and other scientific works – 0,3 author's sheet. In the case of special significance and relevance of a scientific article submitted for publication by a well-known scientist, the volume may be increased in consultation with the Editor-in-Chief to 2,0 author's sheets.
3. The article submitted for publication must include the following materials:
- the text of the arrticle (a separate file entitled as follows: "the name of the first author_text.extension". For example, ivanov_text.doc or ivanov_text.rtf). When publishing scientific articles in English, it is mandatory to submit keywords and abstracts in Russian and English;
- a summary in English, including the title of the article, the name and initials of the authors, their affiliation, an abstract and keywords (a separate file entitled as follows: "the name of the first author_eng.extension". For example, ivanov_eng.doc);
- information about the authors in Russian: full name; academic degree; academic title; position indicating the unit and organization as well as the mailing address of the workplace, office phone, mobile phone, e-mail address (a separate file entitled as follows: "the name of the first author_swed.extension". For example, ivanov_swed.doc);
- elements of the article: figures, graphs, tables, and captions (separate files).
4. The article should have the following elements and structure (see the example of the article):
- The name of the journal section;
- UDC (for articles of any type) - the UDC number can be determined using the online resource: http://teacode.com/online/udc/;
- The title of the article;
- Copyright symbol, the year when the article was submitted, the authors (first names given as initials and surnames, ...);
- The names of the authors’ organizations. If there are several organizations, they are numbered by Arabic superscript numerals. In this case, Arabic superscript numerals after the authors' names indicate their affiliation to an organization;
- One e-mail address for correspondence between the editorial office and readers with the authors;
- The phrase "Received by the editorial office";
- Abstract of article in Russian (no more than 50 words);
- Keywords and phrases (up to ten);
- The text of the article; the location of tables and figures in the text should be specified by appropriate notes in the left margin of the manuscript (e.g.: Table. 1 → ххххххххххх);
- Notes (start with a new page). Notes should not duplicate the list of references;
- References (start with a new page). Quoting two or more works under the same number is not allowed, references should be arranged in the order of their appearance in the text. Bibliographic description of the documents shall be in accordance with the requirements of GOST R 7.0.5–2008 (Russian Bibliographic Reference Standard). It is recommended to make references on the original sources - scientific journals included in the global citation indexes. The authors are encouraged to specify, when available, the DOI or the Internet source.;
- Tables (there can be several tables on one page);
- Captions to figures and photos (on a separate page);
- Figures and photographs of good quality (each on a separate page; it is desirable to use the formats TIFF, JPEG and GIF) - in special cases, it is allowed to use up to 4 color figures (it should be indicated in the captions to such figures that they have to be colored).
5. For large articles, the text should be divided into sections with appropriate titles. Section headings should be typed in capital letters in the middle of the line. In reviews, the main text should be preceded by the table of contents of the review with the numbered sections (introduction and conclusion are not numbered).